Thursday, January 6, 2011

In the beginning.....a simple (?) dream.....

After weeks and weeks of research, I am ready to take on the challenge.  My challenge, you ask?  Simple.  For me, a non-green thumb person who loves to play with plants, (and have killed a few in the process,) to create an aquaponic system in my backyard on a very limited budget.....to produce enough for my family and hopefully some to share with friends.  I am new to blogging so now I've added another challenge.  Please bear with me.  My hope is to share from the beginning setup to the end and all the ugly stuff in between.  My thoughts, aggravations, and pleasures along the way.  Opening myself up to criticism and hopefully some praise and advice along with it.  Possibly to help others if this works, or to help others because it doesn't work.....this IS the beginning of something special.....

No comments:

Post a Comment